Thursday 31 October 2013

Flying High

48 days to go… Gerard leaves Qatar in only 48 days time… Roz, well she's still waiting for her RP to be able to get an exit visa - a requirement before being allowed out the country… Hmph!

Exams are fast approaching which is both excitement and anxiety rolled into one. They have arrived rather quickly this term, but also just in the nick of time.  Arab school days feel far longer than Western school days purely because we start do much earlier than we would a home.

I keep catching myself with that feeling of wishing the time away - a good thing so that the holiday can start, but a bad thing as I will bid my man farewell for a while.

So, here's to holding thumbs that my RP comes through soon, and that exams are as good as we hope, in behaviour and in results.